London, the capital of England and United Kingdom is a leading city in terms of arts, entertainment, commerce, finance, fashion. It is the hub of literature, film, television. All of its cities are culturally and historically rich. Charles Dickens, Ben Jonson and many eminent writers have based their stories on this place.
Central London is the heart of London. Many places in this part of the city are worth watching. Some are historically significant, some are famous tourist attractions, but all are spectacularly enthralling. Belgrave Road is also located near Central London and is a major tourist attraction. The HM Passport Office and two private schools are located near the street. These places are perfect for travelling as well as for learning about new places. Top hotels near Belgrave road, like Sidney Hotel London Victoria is budget friendly and they offer clean and comfortable accommodation at a fraction of the cost.
Top Tourist Attraction in Central London
There are many budget and cheap hotels in Central London and hotels near the Belgrave Road. Staying at these hotels is a chance for you to explore some of the most exciting and interesting places. Some of the intriguing places are:
- EDF Energy London Eye: 3D aerial view of London is the main attraction of this place. You can have a panoramic view of the Central London’s landmarks from this place. It would be an once-in-a-lifetime experience for you. The key information about all the important buildings of London is also shown throughout the journey.
- The London Dungeon: Situated at South Bank, this place is scary as well as fun. Live actors through their acting talents narrate and act horror stories associated with the history of London.
- Madame Tussauds London: Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience along with the wax statues of all the famous actors are the trademark of this museum. The statues are almost life like. You will find wax statues of princes, sport stars, actors in this museum. It is one of the most popular museums in the world.
- Buckingham Palace: It was the residence of Queen Victoria after she was coroneted. It is a royal working place which is still active. There are paintings of great artists like Rembrandt, Rubensin the walls of this historic building.
- Tower Bridge Exhibition: It helps you gain Information about how the world’s most admired bridge works and how it was created. You can visit the unique Victorian engines while walking along the path of river Thames.
It will be a lifetime experience to visit such interesting places of Central London. We can also note that hotels near Belgrave Road are also well connected with London Victoria station, Pimlico Underground Station, Gatwick Express. They are also close to Harrods to fulfil your shopping needs. Royal Albert Hall and Elisabeth Conference Centre are also situated nearby. So, consider staying near these places during you London tour. This will help you to travel around the interesting places in London quickly and conveniently.